Wednesday 20 January 2010

Dancing Bears & Rabid Squirrels

Howdy folks! How are you on this spiffing, fabulous, actually really grim and rainy day? I'm okay, thanks for asking. Although, I did just try to shave my arm because I got bored and now there is an odd bald patch in the middle of it. So you know what I did? Instead of panicking and trying to grow the hair back in record time like a depressed bald person, I calmly placed a bandage upon the affected area and tomorrow, when people crowd round me and say things like, 'Oh my golly gee, what happened?' I shall say (very calmly) 'I was mauled by a rabid squirrel.' Then I shall turn and walk (hopefully without falling flat on my face) away. Stop laughing, it's not funny. (:

Okay, so on the thirtieth of January..Heh, I write my numbers instead of using the actual numbers, if you get that...Anyways, on that Saturday I am going to a very posh hall place where my friend's auntie is having her 50th birthday or something. I don't know why she's invited me but there you go. I HAVE FRIENDS. I do not spend my life on this laptop writing blogs...Psssshh, who does that? Not me..Nope...Moving on. Apparently I have to wear a dress. A dress. Yes, let me say it one more time. A dress. I don't like dresses and they don't like me, thats just the way it is. The last time I wore a dress the tights split right down the middle just when this lad asked me to dance and I had to refuse because the minute I got up, everyone would see. So I spent the rest of the night sat on a chair playing with a balloon while everyone had a good time. That is why my family is cursed. But enough of that, I told the girl I was going to come in trackies and a hoodie, like a chav (All you foreign Invisi Clan members..Google it.) Anyways, she was like; 'Nooo, you cannae do that. You get kicked out.' I told her I didn't care but then she did a paragraph of my coursework and I reluctantly agreed to wear a dress. The real dilemma is...I have no dress. I mean, I have one but its like...meh. I guess I can wear it...

I feel odd tonight, odder than usual. Example; I just had three attempts at spelling tonight and then on the fourth I ended up using that old thing I was taught in reception: 'I Go Home Tonight.' Haah. Show's how things stick with you. (:

I can't write anymore. Seriously, it's like, all I end up doing is starting something new, saving it, going back to it, giving up and starting again. I've only finished one story, ever and it was crap. So, blergh. Although, I did write a story today about a mutated pineapple eating people's brains and a man called Brian has to save the world. I was rather proud of it but my English teacher didn't look too amused. Mwahahahaaa..Evil laugh incase you didn't get that.

Ooh, i got a comment ! I would like to thank her for the lovely comment and yes, I will continue this blog and hope the Invisi Clan follow her lead and spill their thoughts on my odd life. Talking of odd, music performances soon. Well, they were today but I 'forgot' my piano book and got out of sitting in front of a bunch of gormless classmates and playing some random song. Originally I was meant to play the intro song of Pride & Prejudice, you know the newest one with Keira whatsherface. But I gave up on that, its too long and I'm now doing a mini piece called The Dancing Bear, it amuses me and is too easy but no one cares.

Anyway, I have nothing else to say except I'm bored, tired and if I keep going I'm gonna end up moaning and ranting and generally being a nuisance. So Good Day and Goodnight.

Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment