Sunday 17 January 2010

Beans, Insomnia & Nothingness.

Wow. It's a Sunday. And so far, my first week back at school has been a fail. I'm slowly, but surely, failing my early GCSE, which is about Media and the like, I didn't even want to do it, but noooo...Meh, I don't care if I fail. It's just a stupid test. I can read and write and count...to some extent. The funny thing is we're the first people to do it, so I'm a guinea pig..Whoopee for me.

Anywhoo, I'm sitting here in bed, with my hair like a haystack and a giant spot on my nose with I've only just found. It doesn't look like a spot, I don't know what it is. But it's there and I don't like it. It makes my nose look even bigger than it actually is. And my nose is pretty big even without spots. But anyway, I've realised that if you're not popular, or pretty, or have the right friends, your weekends are going to be pretty boring. I've spent the majority of my weekend on this laptop, writing, or moping about the house and eating cookies, or sleeping. I sleep so much now a days, like, I spent the whole of Saturday sleeping, went to the cinema, came home, went on this and then went to sleep at four in the morning, I then proceeded to have the oddest dream ever. It was pretty odd.

And now. At twenty one minutes past two in the afternoon I am sat in bed. Yesterday, or it might have been Friday, my mam was commenting on how nice it would be to go out for lunch..but I think they've just left me, you know. Cos I hear no one. I hope they have. I hate going out places, I'd much rather become a hermit and just live in a cave with homeless dogs, eating my way through countless tins of stolen beans. I'm now thinking about beans..and..Oh dear. I haven't had anything to eat since last night..when I ate a packet of vanilla fudge my friend gave me. Oh well. Here goes my bid to become thin.

So, Invisi Clan, how are you? I hope one of you decides to turn up because if you don't I fear I may fade into nothingness...look...I'm fading....Faaaddddiinnnggg......

I'm not really..I wish I was. No, I don't. I wish I was noticed more. No..Oh, I don't know. I've lost track of the point of this thingy magig. Who cares. Not me. Only the Invisi People who pretend not to be there, but I know they are..somewhere.

Ooh, I saw Avatar the other night, with my mama. We went and we sat there, with our 3D glasses and packet of Minstrels, and let me tell you; it is awesome. In fact, it is more than awesome...it is epic, immense, brilliant, fabulous, amazing...It's very, very, good.

Now go see it! Go, go! While I'm fading into nothingness. (: And then come back and tell me all about it.

Toodles xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    This blog rocks!
    You should totally keep writing this.
    btw check out the penguin appreciation society
    www.penguinappreciationsociety.blogspot.com
    xxx
    luv E

    ReplyDelete