Friday 25 December 2009

Water Bombs & John Simms

Well. What an interesting day..I got my new laptop; its a macbook and I've named him George, in fact, I'm on him right now ;D Enough of George though, my day..well, it started off with my dear brother waking me up at eight o'clock, after I had just got to sleep at half past four. After I had given him a slap in the face (by accident of course) everyone opened their presents and it was all happy, happy, happy. We then proceeded to go out to a really posh hotel for Christmas dinner and meet cousins and blah, blah, blah; stole crackers, played with water bombs and blew whistles.

Now the good part. Doctor Who =D Oh, how I love John Simms, especially as the Master..and N'awwhh, he's wearing a dog collar. How cutee is hee. He's like a little puppy..a little cute puppy that has just taken over the world...Right-o...I feel the urge to write a fanfiction about it...but I shall restrain myself, because I have so many to finish..whoops. Plus I'm in the middle of starting a Skulduggery Pleasant one. It obviously won't be as good as the books because they are epic and I adore them but still... ;P

Now...I bet you're wondering about the Christmas water bombs, eh? Well, what happened was on the middle of our table at this hotel were some balloons and there was a weight keeping them from floating away. My oldest and probably cleverest brother was like; Hm, let's open this box and OHMYGEE, National Lampoon's is on ;D Whooopp!! Ah, sorry. Carrying on...and he found a water balloon which he gave to my other brother which was very stupid of him because Frankie is very..uhm, immature..? Especially when it comes to water balloons and the like. Don't worry though, my insane family did manage to have a normal outing for once, nothing bad happened and we weren't chucked out for bad behaviour. Although I did go a bit mad with this whistle I got in a cracker..haahh....

Anywhoo, Boxing Day tomorrow and I'm going to see more crazy relatives and we're going to play games such as Disney Trivia and Guess the Guy who Died Sometime During This Year...the kind of games that usually end in a huge fight and then some drunken idiot decides to jump into the paddling pool and the dogs eat all the food and yes, I'm describing last years Boxing Day party.

Okay, i'm going to leave you to your odd thoughts..whoever is bothering to read this..probably no one, but who cares. Have fun. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment