Wednesday 23 December 2009

Why am I writing this..I don't know, you tell me. Seriously..maybe it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Maybe its because everyone else seems to be doing it. Come to think of it, I can't think of anyone who has one..Oh dear. I fail. Right, what was I saying? I have the memory of a goldfish, its not fair. Once I forgot my English homework and my teacher (she was small and hated me because of my brother, which is hardly fair. Am I my brother? I think not.) Anyway, this was our amazing conversation. I'll call her Mrs M.

Mrs M: Philippa, where's your homework?

Me: I forgot it.

Mrs M: (spitting in my face) Didn't you write it down?!

Me: ...Uhm. No.

Mrs M: (Moving away, thank God.) Well that was stupid of you. Why didn't you write it down?

Me: (slowly sliding down my chair) I forgot.

Mrs M glares.

Me: (stumbling over my words) I have a memory..I'm a fish.

Everyone laughs, I die slowly.

-----------------------------------------------------


Yes. That was the amazing conversation we had. Ah well, I don't know what else to write now. My dog is slowly chewing through my sock and my friend has blown up her microwave so I better go.
Toodles. xx (Oh, and have a Merry Christmas. If you want.) ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment