Saturday 17 April 2010

Famous & Sad

Yo. Yo. Yo. :) Tis been awhile, eh? I moved house, not that you care but thats probably the most interesting thing thats happened in my life. My new house is kinda, meh. Its in the middle of chavland and yeaahh. Ahwell. I’ve made some, interesting friends. Hah. I won a story competition though and it got out in a museum and I was dead chuffed but no one else cared. Me and my mam went to see it and the peoples were like, here, you can go in free, have an easter egg, have loadsa free stuff, let me show you around and I felt like i was famous or something. It was awesome ;D The hotel was kinda dodgy though, full of old people and the glared at us because my mam got drunk and I started making stupid noises with the salt and pepper shakers and it was funny. I don’t think me and my mam have ever got along so well. So that is what Claire is always on about. She’s my psychiatrist person by the way, hah, there’s so much you don’t know, Invisi Clan.

Anywhoo, I had a massive fall out with James and I felt effin sad, let me tell you but I won’t say anything else cos I know he’s gonna read this and be like, ahh, she’s bitching about me to the internet. Sorry James ;3 I love you really, I’m just a crazy bitch with violent mood swings. Hence, Claire.

Well..I don’t have much else to say too be honest. Eeesh, you’d think I’d have loads. I’m just kinda fed up at the moment, I don’t feel like doing much. Forgive me, Invisi Clan. Its school soon and thats gonna be a loada fun...Not. o.o

Rawr. XD To sum up my life at this exact moment in time, listen to Courage by Superchick. I don’t if you can hear music, Invisi Clan. Let me know.

See ya later mash potata x

No comments:

Post a Comment